This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Keeping people safe


Surrey County Council run these services


‘Seen something? Say something!'

If you are at risk or suspect someone is at risk ...please say something!


What to do if you are concerned about an adult

·   In an emergency dial 999 for the police or the adult social care helpline  on: 0300 200 1005, or if you need to speak to someone urgently, out of normal office hours telephone the emergency duty team on: 01483 517898


What to do if you are concerned about a child

·   If you think that a child or young person under the age of 18 years old, who lives in Surrey, is being abused or neglected, you should report your concerns to Surrey County Council's Children's Service by telephoning the Surrey Contact Centre on 0300 200 1006 or, in an emergency, you should report the matter to Surrey Police.

·   Outside of office hours and at weekends and public holidays, the Emergency Duty Team  should be contacted by telephoning 01483 517898. However, if you are seriously concerned about a child's immediate safety, always dial 999.


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website