HOW TO SEE YOUR DOCTOR OR NURSE
Pre-book an appointment up to 4 weeks in advance by ringing 01737 642207 Monday to Friday between 10am and 6.30pm, or use our online service (for GP appointments only).
All requests for urgent 'on the day' appointments are triaged by the Duty Doctor on the telephone before an appointment is offered.
- Appointments are booked at 10 minute intervals.
- Doctors’ appointments can be booked up to four weeks in advance.
- For routine consultations, we will try to offer you an appointment within five working days. If you wish to see a doctor of your choice, you may have to wait longer
The receptionist will make every effort to help.
- If you need to speak to a doctor or nurse on the telephone about a routine matter, please contact the surgery. Our reception team will require brief details as to the reason for the call in order for the doctor/nurse to be prepared. If a reason is not given our reception team will be unable to pass your request on to a doctor/nurse. The doctor or nurse will return your call or deal with your query usually within 24/72 hours.
- Appointments are for 10 minutes only and are for one problem only.
- Appointments for the Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistant are all pre-bookable. Please ring the surgery to make an appointment.